What used to be science fiction has now become reality! SCHILLER's new range of touchscreen ECG systems stands for sophisticated cardiography, uniting precision performance with attractive ergonomics.
At a simple touch of the large, high-resolution colour display, 12-lead ECGs and pulmonary function tests can be recorded, selected and printed in a matter of seconds. Both ECG systems are designed for resting ECGs as well as spirometry, whereas the MS-2015 is equipped with a larger screen and will soon be complemented with exercise ECG.
Full connectivity to EMR systems and the SEMA-200 ECG management system enables the streamlining ECG of workflows and improves efficiency. The MS-2010 and MS-2015 both simplify diagnostic ECG interpretation by delivering high-quality clinical analysis reports for thrombolysis within seconds whenever and wherever needed.
Also, the management of patient data has been considerably improved by:
- Onscreen review of ECG to save paper and prevent costly repetitions of ECGs
- Export of ECG records in XML, DICOM or PDF format via SCS (SCHILLER communication server)
- Automatic storage, transmission and printing of resting ECG data
- Barcode scanning: the barcode reader option helps reduce errors by automating the input of patient data
- 3, 6, 3x4, 2x6 or 12-lead ECG display
- 12 lead ECG real-time printout (manual mode)
Streamline your cardiopulmonary diagnostic tests and enjoy the lean ergonomics of SCHILLER touchscreen devices!