10th Annual Clinical Trial Supply East Coast
3-4 October 2012, Philadelphia, US
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Arena International is proud to announce that the 10th Annual Clinical Trial Supply East Coast conference will be returning on the 3-4 October 2012 in Philadelphia.
This year's conference will feature a highly stimulating programme offering the best tips on how to deliver quality drugs while working with restrained budgets, how to be more efficient but sustain the quality of drugs and how your business can remain profitable within the pharmaceutical industry.
Top clinical supply chain speakers
This year's fantastic speaker faculty boasts big names from the world of clinical supply chain, including:
- Dr Adam Sabouni - Chief Development Officer, VP etc at Novan Therapeutics
- Kunal Jaiswal - Head Strategy, Office Merck
- Bryan O'Neill - Director Clinical Supplies, ImClone Systems
- Brad Elrod - Director Global Conveyance Security, Pfizer
- Christopher Garten - Head of Quality, Celsion
Please use the link below to see the full speaker lineup.
Key conference topics
Hot topics for 2012 will include:
- Impacts of complexity in global packaging and labelling regulation on effectiveness, speed and streamlining of clinical supply processes
- Investigation into cultural aspects of countries of interest in order to lower chances of disruption during shipments of drugs.
- Analysis of implications of the global financial situation on cost containment strategies which have dominated the pharmaceutical industry in 2012
- Outlining issues surrounding temperature controlled clinical trial shipments while ensuring a streamlined process within the clinical supply chain
- Scrutinizing global clinical supply chain risk management strategies to maximize cost effectiveness
Attendees will benefit from brand new cutting-edge approaches, strategies and practical case studies showing them how to operate within the clinical supply processes in a cost-effective and timely manner.
The sponsors for the clinical trial supply series continues to grow from strength to strength. The sponsors that have booked on at the 10th Annual Clinical Trial Supply East Coast event include:
- IMP Logistics
- Temmler Werke
- World Courier
- Yourway Transport
- Biocair Inc
- Clean Green Pallet Company
- Clinigen CTS
- Cryopak & EVT
- PDP Couriers
- Pierrel-Research group
- Schreiner Medipharm
- University of Rochester
Free Conference Places
Arena International is offering a limited number of free places, which are reserved for VPs/directors from Biotech/Pharma Manufacturers. For any cancellations/no-shows there will be $499 penalty. The nominal attendance fee for manufacturers once the free places are full is $499. VIBpharma reserves the right to allocate places and to refuse applications.
If you are a Biotech/Pharma VP or director and would like to register for your free place, please visit the online registration link below and quote the reference code: MKBC-HM.