Protecting the health of medical professionals, patients, medical waste handlers, communities and the environment is...
Bemis Health Care has announced its tradeshow schedule for 2013. The schedule features 10 different US-based tradeshows covering six states.
The full schedule is as follows:
- AORN (Association of periOperative Registered Nurses), New Orleans, LA, March 26 – 28, booth 4328
- ASCS (Ambulatory Surgery Center Association), Dallas, TX, May 9 – 12, booth 312
- SGNA (Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates), Phoenix, AZ, May 20 – 22, booth 234
- APIC (Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology), San Antonio, TX, June 4 – 6, booth 513
- GSASC (Gulf States Ambulatory Surgery Centers), New Orleans, LA, June 20 – 21, booth 21
- FSASC (Florida Society of Ambulatory Surgery Centers), Orlando, FL, July 11 – 13, N/A
- FIME (Florida International Medical Expo), Miami Beach, FL, August 8 – 10, booth 2247
- CASA (California Ambulatory Surgery Association), Anaheim, CA, September 5 – 6, booth 31
- OR Excellence, Fort Lauderdale, FL, October 17 – 19, N/A
- MTORS (Managing Today’s OR Suite), Las Vegas, NV, October 24 – 26, booth 235
Controlling liquid infectious waste continues to present multiple challenges. As regulations tighten and operating costs...
Bemis Health Care has released a free brochure entitled 'QUICK-DRAIN: An Eco-Friendly Solution to Infectious...
Bemis Health Care is a leading manufacturer of high-quality, disposable plastic products that collect and...