The application of information technology (IT) solutions in the healthcare industry is increasingly growing due to the complexity and exponential rise of data in healthcare. Novel and emerging healthcare IT services have enabled hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare providers to enhance their delivery of medical services and products delivery to their patients.
IT has a number of applications in the healthcare industry, such as providing a central database for managing patient data in the form of electronic health records (EHR) and seamlessly sharing them with other healthcare providers. IT solutions also simplify medical billing and coding and streamline the financial revenue cycle.
Discover the top suppliers of healthcare IT services
Hospital Management has listed some of the leading IT vendors in the healthcare industry based on its intel, insights, and decades-long experience in the sector. The list includes companies that provide various products and services, including but not limited to:
· WIFI-based RTLS (Real-time location system) healthcare asset solutions
· Integrated clinician information support systems (CISS) and online medical record systems (OMR)
· Digital signage systems
· Consent and preference management systems
· Smart tools for drug purchase management
· Pharmacy management software
· Patient adherence and wellness network resources
· Care, health and utilisation management
· Risk adjustment and quality analytics
· Financial decision-making and business intelligence tools
· Digital care and payment models
· Implementation services, health intelligence and analytics
· Compliance, virtual healthcare, and revenue cycle management
· Patient engagement and advisory services
· Financial solutions and documentation services
The information contained in the download document is intended for medical practitioners, executives, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, technicians, research scientists, product development scientists, and any other individual involved in the healthcare industry.
The document contains detailed information on the suppliers and their product and service offerings, alongside their contact details to aid your purchasing or hiring decision.
Medical devices IT solutions
IT solutions have also enabled a new generation of connected medical device products using advanced engineering, software and other digital transformation. The connected medical devices built using technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and internet-of-things (IoT) improve diagnosis and treatment and the convenience of patient and caregiver while meeting the regulatory guidelines.
The healthcare industry has adapted and has continuously been upgrading to the latest technologies such as machine learning and deep learning, neural network, AI-enabled genomic medicine, computer and machine vision, wearable fitness, 3D printing for prosthetics, robotics and 5G technology for performing surgeries, even when the patient and clinicians are in different locations.
The digital health solutions built around in-hospital medical devices improve outcomes for patients, clinicians, and healthcare providers and enhance clinical efficiencies.