GE Healthcare Medical Imaging and Information Technologies, Medical Diagnostics and Patient Monitoring Systems
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that will shape a new age of patient care. GE Healthcare’s expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring systems, disease research, drug discovery and biopharmaceuticals is dedicated to detecting disease earlier and tailoring treatment for individual patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of services to improve productivity in healthcare and enable healthcare providers to better diagnose, treat and manage patients with conditions such as cancer, Alzheimer’s and cardiovascular diseases.
VIVID 7 DIMENSION DELIVERS INTEGRATED REAL-TIME 4D AND COMPLETE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL IMAGING CAPABILITIES
GE Healthcare’s new Vivid 7 Dimension cardiovascular ultrasound system is the world’s first system to give clinicians the first fully integrated real-time 4D and multi-dimensional imaging capabilities. The Vivid 7 Dimension, a latest member of the Vivid 7 family, provides clinicians with new tools for detecting and diagnosing heart conditions such as heart failure in patients.
Vivid 7 Dimension brings new echocardiography acquisition, reconstruction and analysis techniques that allow physicians to view images in multiple planes simultaneously. As a result, physicians can more precisely detect and diagnose pathology that they may not have been able to see before while improving clinical productivity. With its increased capabilities, Vivid 7 Dimension can help physicians better manage their cardiovascular patients and enhance their diagnostic confidence.
MULTI-DIMENSIONAL IMAGING AND 4D TISSUE SYNCHRONIZATION IMAGING (TSI)
Facilitating efficient communications of findings, physicians benefit from user-friendly formats and functionality, while increasing productivity in all modes of the standard adult echo exam.
Vivid 7 Dimension system delivers cutting edge performance by reaching new levels of image quality, contrast functionality and new clinical tools including:
- Multi-dimensional imaging – acquisition technology that acquires bi-plane and tri-plane images with colour and doppler to significantly reduce exam times and simultaneously view more myocardial segments for both echo exams and stress echo exams
- 4D Imaging – real-time display of 3D images of the heart to provide more information on cardiac function and better communicate of the heart’s structure and function
- 4D Tissue Synchronization Imaging (TSI) a dynamic 4D parametric imaging model of dyssynchrony from a single heartbeat to better understands and communicates a patients heart condition. Additional reporting format of a "bull’s eye report" to communicate dyssynchrony in a format more easily understood by the EP physician
- Bloodflow Imaging (BFI) vascular imaging mode that gives clinicians a better understanding and delineation of flow in vessels
HIGH PERFORMANCE MEETS MINIATURIZATION WITH GE’S NEW VIVID I CARDIOVASCULAR ULTRASOUND SYSTEM
GE Healthcare’s new Vivid i is the world’s first miniaturized cardiovascular ultrasound system to provide high-performance, full-featured imaging in a lightweight design.
Vivid i address one of the biggest challenges in cardiovascular care – access to complete, real-time diagnostic information. The new system expands the reach of echocardiography by offering all the functionality and high performance of full-featured premium scale systems – but in a completely portable and wireless design that weighs 30 times less.
VIVID I: BREAKTHROUGH TECHNOLOGY
Within GE Healthcare, Vivid i is considered an "Imagination Breakthrough" product – a major new invention with significant clinical and productivity value for clinicians and patients, and of great importance to GE’s growth.
Vivid i leverages GE’s research and development investment in the areas of software-based platforms, hardware miniaturization and connectivity in a new, patented design. The new product is based on the company’s TruScan architecture and features a software-driven PC-based platform, raw data storage with new post-processing capabilities, complete connectivity and compatibility with the entire GE family of cardiovascular ultrasound systems.
VOLUME ULTRASOUND – THE REVOLUTIONARY NEW APPROACH TO THE ULTRASOUND EXAMINATION
We are proud to be part of an exciting new step in the development of ultrasound imaging. Volume Ultrasound means the only ultrasound unit providing virtually all necessary tools to perform a complete ultrasound "check-up" of the entire ROI (region of interest) from one single volume sweep. Volume Ultrasound includes:
- Hardware – based on a very high computer power and memory capacity, as well as a complete range micro 4D transducers dedicated to all applications, from abdomen, small parts to endocavitary and pediatrics
- Software – developed for real-time and post processing analysis of the entire ROI. It offers tools enabling you to virtually "extract" from the ROI the information you need (surface abnormalities, fetal bone structures, vascularization of organs, flow information, fetal heart advanced analysis and much more)
GE Healthcare is a $14 billion unit of General Electric Company (NYSE: GE) that is headquartered in the United Kingdom. Worldwide, GE Healthcare employs more than 42,500 people committed to serving healthcare professionals and their patients in more than 100 countries.
Products and Services
GE Healthcare, the healthcare unit of General Electric Company, will be leading the growing debate around the 'Early Health' model of care at this year’s European Congress of Radiology (ECR) in Vienna with a focus on the company’s 'Radiology Reimagined' theme, alongside prominent displays of bRead more