ABB offers a unique range of smart building solutions to provide power generation in hospitals...
System pro E comfort is the ABB’s series of consumer units where versatility and performances are combined with an elegant design.
Designed to reduce cabling times and allow the total integration of several kinds of devices for DIN-rail, as well as devices to be installed on a mounting plate or on blind front panels. The wide range of sizes and versions, makes System pro E comfort one of the most complete ranges of consumer units that completes ABB’s offer for protection, control and monitoring.
- Wide range of sizes, from two to 72 modules to offer a complete range
- Different versions tailor-made to fulfil any environmental, decorative and normative requirement
- Ample internal space
- Door opens up to 180° for easy access and available in two colours for each size
- Colour: RAL 7035 grey and RAL 9016 white. Door available to match the housing or in transparent blue
- Protection class: II
- IP protection class: IP41 and IP65
- Rated current: from 63 A up to 125 A
We are living in a time of huge technological change. This fourth industrial revolution is...
With 6,700 staff and 700 beds, the University Hospital Basel is one of the biggest...